- ArtLex: Islam and Islamic Art
Introduces the functional art, calligraphy, architecture, and visual culture history of the religion of Muslims.
- Detroit Institute of Arts: Islamic Art
Detailing the Sejuk metalwork, the Mamluks, courtly life, and more.
- Gallery of Art of the Muslim World
Featuring examples from Iran, Syria, Egypt, Morocco, Al-Andalus, Turkey, Afghanistan, India, and Indonesia.
- Iransaga: Persian Art Through The Centuries
Investigates the periods of Islamic art from the fifth millennium B.C. to 1925 A.D in and around Persia.
- Islamic Art
An introduction by Elisabeth Siddiqui. Offers the view the Islamic view of the cosmos, the tradition of craftsmanship, arabic calligraphy, and more.
- Islamic Arts & Architecture Organization (IAOO)
Nonprofit organization dedicated to providing information on arts and architecture including architecture, calligraphy, coins, oriental rugs, and more.
- Islamic Culture and the Medical Arts
From the National Library of Medicine.
- LACMA: Islamic Art
Examines the history of Islamic art documented into four periods.
- National Gallery of Art: Palace and Mosque: Islamic Art
Overview of the exhibition of Islamic art from the Victoria and Albert Museum that features calligraphy, textiles, ivories, pottery, and more.
- Tareq Rajab Museum
Private collection of art from the Islamic world.