- Animal Brides
Collection of tales from Europe and Asia.
- Animal Brides and Animal Bridegrooms: Tales Told by North American Indians
- Animal Symbolism in Celtic Mythology
Reveals the meaning behind animals appearing in Celtic and Welsh mythology.
- Animals in Exile
Folktales from Europe and the United States.
- Animals, Myths & Legends: Tales from Oban the Knowledge Keeper
Legends from Australia and around the world.
- aSkyeWolfe Magickal Pages: Animal Folklore
Looks at how bees, cattle, dogs, donkeys, hens, horses, rabbits, and sheep are represented in folklore.
- Bremen Town Musicians@
Enjoy the story of the Bremen Town Musicians, a Brothers Grimm fairy tale through sites providing story reading, text of the story, annotated version, and games related to the adventures of the group of friends comprising of a donkey, a dog, a cat, and a rooster.
- Cicada in Chinese Folklore
Looks at how the ancient Chinese regarded cicadas as symbols of rebirth or immortality.
- Dog Hause: Animal Superstitions
Features alphabetical lists of animals and the superstitions associated with them.
- Frog Fables and Parables
Collection of Aesop's Fables.
- Kitsune Page, The
Explores the Kitsune myth and other fox legends, with stories from around the world.
Featuring a large collection of fox-related folktales from China and Japan.
- Mystic's Menagerie: Animals, Birds & Insects A2Z Grid
Collection of age old beliefs, folklore, and superstitions associated with animals.
- Why the Bat has Wings
Retold from a legend of the Cherokee Indians of Oklahoma.