- About.com: French Cuisine
Lists a variety of recipes from potato malouin to berry cassette.
- Allrecipes: Beef Bourguignon
Find variations to the traditional French beef stew, boeuf bourguignon. Includes pictures, ratings system, and similar recips matches.
- ? la carte
Culinary ramblings, thoughts, comments, observations, and recipes of a Francophile. ?
Archive of traditional French recipes.
- Allrecipes: French
Recipes include baked brie, coq au vin, brioche, and French onion soup.
- Custom Catering: Vichyssoise
Features alternate methods such as giving the soup a Creole touch.
- French Food and Cook: Recipes
Includes classic, express, light, and vegetarian menus.
- La Belle Cuisine: Bastille Day Recipes
Selection of classic recipes from authors and chefs for Bastille Day or everyday.
- Cooking.com: French Recipes
Lists recipes by course, ingredient, cooking method, or alphabetical.
- Cuisine France: Boeuf Bourguignon
Find step-by-step instructions for preparing a classic bouef bourguignon, the French stew made with beef and red wine.
- Epicurious: French Recipes
Recipes are listed by ingredient, course, dish, season, or by preparation method.
- Soupsong: Vichyssoise
Recipe and history of the cold potato-leek soup first created by French chef Louis Diat.
- Fine Dining: Vichyssoise
Features a picture of the finished dish and the daring idea that this soup can be served hot.
- Recipes of France
Offers an index of traditional french recipes including Hollandaise sauce, souffles, crepes, and creme fraiche.
- Martha Stewart Living: Croquembouche
Recipe and instructions for making the traditional French wedding cake.
- Global Gourmet: Celery Remoulade
By Julia Child.
- Lobster Vichyssoise
Enrich this soup recipe with lobster meat and white-wine Worcestershire.
- Curried Asparagus Vichyssoise
Spicy rendition of this summertime soup. Features nutritional facts, and fancy printing tools.
- Diana's Kitchen: Shrimp Remoulade
- Cream Puffs: Croquembouche