- Turkey Side Dishes
Choose from garlic mashed potatoes, sesame green beans, lemon asperagus, or red swiss chard.
- Side Dish Casserole Recipes
Baked casseroles from asparagus to zucchini.
- Balsamic Baked Beets With Hazelnuts
Top with finely ground pepper and minced fresh parsley.
- Baked Squash and Maple Syrup
Add maple, the uniquely American sweetener, to the colorful puree of butternut squash.
- Red Onion and Almond-Stuffed Winter Squash - Recipe
Appetizing dish designed to invigorate the winter-weary palate with a natural sweetness and pretty presentation that has a festive feel.
- Allrecipes: Thanksgiving Side Dishes
Thanksgiving side dish recipes, tips, and advice. Learn how to make perfect gravy, stuffings, gelatin salads, mashed potatoes, casseroles, and cranberries.
- Martha Stewart Living: Holiday Side Dishes
Includes recipes for brussel sprouts, carrots, parsnips, stuffing, sweet potatoes, succotash, and risotto.
- Roasted Autumn Vegetables
- Mashed Root Vegetables With Sweet Garlic
Grind up russets, parsnips, and celery roots into garlic, nutmeg, and fresh ground pepper.
- Hearty Roasted Vegetables
This recipe calls for a little bit of everything but the kitchen sink: onions, rutabagas, potatoes, carrots, and parsnips.
- Epicurious: Vegetable Side Dish Recipes
All the usual suspects dressed up and ready to party: horseradish brussel sprouts, broccoli gratin, orange-butternut squash, green beans, root vegetables, mushrooms, chestnuts, and more.
- Baked Butternut Squash And Parsnips
Add a little root to your squash.
- Green Beans With Hazelnuts And Lemon
This holiday season, the green beans just got zestier.
- Food Network: Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes
Familiar classics like green bean with pearl onions, wild rice, and succotash as well as corn chive pudding, rum-glazed sweet potato, apple, and chestnut gratin, or gingered braised greens.