| By Popularity | Alphabetical
Sites 1 - 10 of 10
- Tokyo Food Page: Japanese Pickled Cabbage (Oshinko)
Complements many tradtional Japanese dishes.
- Diana's Kitchen: Cabbage With Lime
Add olive oil to adjust the tartness of the dish.
- VegParadise.com: Vegetable Kraut
Store in refrigerator.
- Recipe du Jour: Bubbling Cabbage
- Recipe World: Coral-Colored Cabbage (Shan Hu Pai T'sai)
- Nancy's Kitchen: Creamy Cabbage Recipe
Ingredients include shredded cabbage, parmesan cheese, butter, and cooked bacon.
- 1st Traveler's Choice: Szechwan Cabbage
Recipe calls for green cabbage, rice vinegar, chopped garlic, ground ginger, and caraway seeds.
- Chitterling Site, The: Fried Cabbage
Contains bacon, cabbage, and various seasonings.
- Nancy's Mexican Cabbage Recipe
Sprinkle in salt and black pepper as desired to finish the recipe.
- Sue's Recipe Server: Quick Spiced Cabbage
Serve with hot lemon wedges.