- Wikipedia: Water Pollution
Summarizes the sources and characteristics of surface and groundwater pollution.
- Ground-Water Remediation Technologies Analysis Center
Compiles, analyzes, and disseminates information on innovative groundwater remediation technologies.
- Association of State and Interstate Water Pollution Control Administrators (ASIWPCA)
Independent, nonpartisan organization of state and interstate water program managers.
- Source Water Protection
Learn about water contaminants, their sources, health effects, and management options. Help protect source water through community volunteer programs.
- Thor Heyerdahl International Maritime Environmental Award, The
Recognizing contributions to improvements of the global environment.
- Infoplease: Water Pollution
Covers industrial and other sources of water pollution, its dangers, and legislation and control efforts.
- Pesticides and Aquatic Animals: A Guide to Reducing Impacts on Aquatic Systems
Serves as a general guide for those who may use pesticides in or around natural wetlands, lakes, ponds, rivers, and streams.
- Perchlorate in California Drinking Water
California Department of Health Services Drinking Water Program's information on perchlorate contamination of drinking water sources.
- Clean Water & Oceans: Water Pollution
Information on water pollution, agricultural runoff, industrial waste, and drinking water quality from the Natural Resources Defense Council.
- Sea Dumping in Australia
Offers a comprehensive collection of the research being undertaken on the history and effects of dumping. Includes regulations, Acts, and a variety of presentations.
- SEWING: System for European Water Monitoring
Working to create prototypes of microsystems based on new types of ISFETs and other chemical sensors, selectively sensitive to various polluting ions.
- Macroinvertabrates of San Diego River Reveal All
Stream study science fair project testing for pollution by indentifying macroinvertabrates. Includes how to and what you need to perform yourself.
- Maritime Environmental Research Programme
Seeks to promote environmental design of ships and offshore installations and make investments in the environment profitable for the owner.