- LD OnLine
Interactive guide to learning disabilities for parents, teachers, and children.
- Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) (1)
- Royal National Institute for Deaf People
Representing the 8.7 million deaf and hard of hearing people in the U.K., providing information and selling equipment and publications.
- American Foundation for the Blind
Nonprofit organization whose mission is to enable people who are blind or visually impaired to achieve equality of access and opportunity.
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
Provides current information on learning disabilities and resources in communities nationwide to parents, professionals, and affected adults.
- Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
National volunteer organization which provides help to parents, professionals, and individuals with learning disabilities.
- National Federation of the Blind
National consumer and advocacy organization providing public education about blindness. Offers literature, scholarships, referrals, and more.
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders
- Schwab Learning
Parent's guide to helping kids with learning differences and disabilities, includes articles, message boards, event calendar, and free publications.
- Prevent Blindness America (2)
- National Association of the Deaf
- Alexander Graham Bell Association for the Deaf
Established to empower persons who are hearing impaired to function independently by promoting universal rights and optimal opportunities to learn to use, maintain, and improve all aspects of their communications.
- Lighthouse International
Assists people with vision loss to develop the skills needed to lead productive, independent lives.
- All Kinds of Minds
Founded by Mel Levine. Nonprofit institute dedicated to the understanding of differences in learning. Offering training courses and other resources to educators.
- National Deaf Children's Society (NDCS)
Works with deaf children and their families to ensure they get the best possible start in life.
- American Printing House for the Blind
Promotes independence of blind and visually impaired people by providing special media, tools, and materials needed for education and life.
Offers membership-based access to ebooks by category, author, title, as well as embossed Braille books, to users who are visually impaired or otherwise print disabled.
- Amputee Coalition of America
National limb loss information center provides resources for people with limb loss, their families, friends, and health care professionals.