- National Rehabilitation Information Center (NARIC)
Committed to providing direct, personal, and high-quality information services to anyone interested in disability and rehabilitation issues.
- Rehabilitation International
Worldwide network of people with disabilities, service providers and government agencies working together to improve the quality of life for disabled people and their families.
- Kessler Medical Rehabilitation Research and Education Corporation
Nonprofit medical research organization seeking to improve the lives of people with physical disabilities, musculoskeletal conditions, and neurological conditions. Includes clinical trials registry for studies on spinal cord injury, MS, traumatic brain injury, and stroke. Located in West Orange, N.J.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Model System of Rehabilitation Care
Resource for professionals, persons with disabilities, and family members with information regarding nature of injury and treatment.
- WORK Inc
Job training, placement, rehabilitation services, counseling and other support for persons with disabilities.
- Rehabilitation Research and Development Center
Dedicated to developing clinical treatments and technological devices for physically disabled veterans and others.
- Mississippi Methodist Rehabilitation Center
Provides comprehensive medical rehabilitation programs for people with spinal cord and brain injuries, stroke, and other neurological and orthopedic disorders.
- Rose Meadow Farm
Accommodating people with special needs after neurological trauma.
- Biannual International Conference On Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR)
For clinical and engineering professionals, to share progress in ongoing research, development, evaluation, and product commercialization.