| By Popularity
| Alphabetical (What's This?)|
- Brain Injury and Neuropsychology
Devoted to the understanding of brain injury, and the neuropsychologist's role in identifying, proving, and treating brain injury.
- Clinical Neuropsychology - Division 40 of the APA
- Luria, Alexander Romanovich (1902-1977) (3)
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
Professional society that includes clinicians, scientist-practitioners, and researchers.
- Neuropsychology Center, The
Assessment, rehabilitation, professional consultation, and advanced training in clinical neuropsychology.
- Neuropsychology Central
A comprehensive listing of Internet resources pertaining to the field of neuropsychology. Special emphasis on clinical issues.
Includes information on conferences, organizations, careers, journals.
- Pacific Neuropsychiatric Institute
Involved with evaluation and management in neuropsychiatry and psychopharmacology at the clinical, research, forensic and education levels.
- Philadelphia Neuropsychology Society
A source of information and education for clinicians and the public in the Philadelphia region.