- 47th Annual Conference on Magnetism & Magnetic Materials (MMM 2002)
Conference on the properties and synthesis of new magnetic materials, and advances in magnetic technology.
- Amaldi 4
Fourth Edoardo Amaldi Conference on gravitational waves. University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia - July 8-13, 2001.
- Applications of High-Precision Gamma Spectroscopy
Workshop held at University of Notre Dame, July 1-3, 1998.
- Einsteinfest 2005
Paying homage to Einstein's prolific output of 1905 through exhibitions, lectures, film, music, and more.
- IEEE International Frequency Control Symposium
Deals with quartz crystal, piezoelectric materials, oscillators, clocks, frequency control.
- International Conference on the Physics of Semiconductors (1)
- Nonlinear Phenomena in Complex Systems
May 15-18, 2001 in Minsk, Belarus. Seminar concerning chaos, fractals, phase transition, and self-organization.
- Photonics In Switching 2003
Conference on optical switching to be held in Paris, France; September 28-October 2, 2003.
- Physics for the Third Millenium: II
World Year of Physics 2005 event discussing such topics as what is gravity, dark matter and energy, neutrino physics, issues in quantum physics, string theories and new dimensions, where physics and biology meet, and others yet to be defined.
- Thirteenth International Conference on Defects in Insulating Materials (ICDIM 1996)
Forum on the science and technology of defect-related phenomena in wide-gap materials, crystalline and otherwise. Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina, USA - July 15-19, 1996.
- TIPTOP Events
Physics conferences, workshops and summer schools