| By Popularity | Alphabetical
Sites 1 - 5 of 5
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - Fitzgerald Group
Research in materials for electronic and optoelectronic applications such as optical interconnects, displays, optical storage, and printing.
- University of Colorado at Boulder - Gravitational Fluidmechanics and Materialsprocessing Laboratory (GFL)
Performs melt research on alloy solidification and operates facilities for flow visualization of metallic melts.
- Northwestern University - Seidman Research Group
Interfacial phenomenona and evolving microstructures on nanometer length scales.
- Iowa State University - Glass and Optical Materials Group
Research to study the structure, properties, and application of glasses.
- Pusan National University - Laboratory of Nano Information Materials
Professor Chang-Sik Ha, of the Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea performs research into polyimides periodic mesoporous organosilica, nanohybrids, OLED, and nanocomposites.