| By Popularity | Alphabetical
Sites 1 - 7 of 7
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) (6)
- AIAG - Automotive Industry Action Group
Nonprofit trade association of the North American vehicle manufacturers and suppliers; AIAG's mission is to improve productivity.
- Motor Industry Research Association (MIRA)
Independent provider of product engineering, research, testing, and certification for the automotive industry.
- USCAR - United States Council for Automotive Research
Formed by Chrysler, Ford and General Motors to strengthen the technology base of the domestic auto industry through cooperative research.
- International Federation of Automotive Engineering Societies (FISITA)
A global forum for transport engineers promoting advances in automotive engineering technology and working to create efficient, affordable, safe, and sustainable transportation worldwide.
- Association of Diesel Specialists (A.D.S.)
Founded in 1956, serves the worldwide diesel fuel injection, governor, and turbocharger service industry.
- Society of Automotive Engineers Australasia (SAE-A)
Member-driven organisation of professionals who share an interest in advancing mobility technology.