- 2010 Chile Earthquake - Wikipedia
Article about the 8.8 Chile earthquake that occurred off the coast of the Maule Region of Chile, on February 27, 2010. Learn about the powerful quake's aftershocks and tsunami.
- Chile Earthquake - ABC News
News and video coverage of the 8.8 Chile earthquake and the Pacific tsunami it triggered.
- Chile Earthquake - Yahoo! News
Ongoing coverage of the February 27, 2010, Chile earthquake and tsunami. Articles, video, and photos following the aftermath of the magnitude 8.8 earthquake.
- Chile Earthquake Special Coverage - CNN.com
Ongoing developments about the Chilean earthquakes and the tsunami warnings that followed. With news, videos, photos, maps, and information on how to send aid.
- Damage Summary From Chile Earthquake - USATODAY.com
Interactive graphic/map: Select the buttons below to turn on and off key layers of information related to the earthquake and tsunami in Chile.
- Earthquake in Chile - CBS News
News coverage of the catastrophic 8.8 quake that struck Chile on February 27, 2010, and triggered a tsunami around the Pacific.
- Help Chile Earthquake Survivors - Network for Good
Find organizations that need your help now to be able to provide assistance in the days, weeks, and months ahead. Situation: A massive magnitude 8.8 earthquake struck Chile early Saturday, February 27, 2010, setting off tsunami warnings for the entire Pacific basin.
- Latest Updates on Earthquake in Chile - The Lede Blog, New York Times
Find the latest updates on the earthquake in Chile and the resulting Pacific tsunami. Post feature news, video clips, photos, and map recording the powerful 8.8 quake and its aftermath.
- Magnitude 8.8 - Offshore Maule, Chile - February 27, 2010
USGS maps and information for the magnitude 8.8 earthquake that was released of the coast of Chile, triggering a tsunami.
- Map: Chile Earthquake - BBC News
BBC map: A magnitude 8.8 earthquake has hit central Chile, affecting a great swathe of the country.
- Maps of the Chile Earthquake - The New York Times
Maps highlighting areas stuck by the February 27, 2010, quake and the spreed of the tsunami across the Pacific. ... Initial reports of damage from the 8.8-magnitude earthquake that struck central Chile early Saturday.
- Photos: 8.8 Magnitude Quake Rocks Chile - Los Angeles Times
LA Times slide show capturing the destructive aftermath of the 8.8 Chile earthquake.
- Photos: Massive Earthquake Hits Chile - TIME
Photo essay recording the affects of the 8.8 magnitude event that rocked Chile's two largest cities.