- NOAA: 2011 Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook
NOAA's 2011 Atlantic Hurricane Season Outlook calls for an 85% chance of an above normal season. They estimate a 70% probability for each of the following ranges of activity this season: 14-19 named storms, 7-10 hurricanes, and 3-5 major hurricanes.
- NOAA: 2010 Eastern Pacific Hurricane Season Outlook
NOAA's 2010 Eastern Pacific Hurricane Season Outlook indicates a 75% chance of a below-normal season. They estimate a 70% chance of occurrence for each of the following ranges of activity this season: 9-15 named storms, 4-8 hurricanes, and 1-3 major hurricanes.
- 2010 Pacific Hurricane Season - Wikipedia
Article about the 2010 Pacific Hurricane Season, the annual cycle of tropical cyclone formation in the Pacific basin. Includes seasonal forecasts, 2010 tropical storm and hurricane names, and links to research centers.
- 2010 Pacific Typhoon Season - Wikipedia
Timeline of the 2010 Pacific typhoon season that offers a description of each tropical cyclones, satellite images, tracking maps, and links to more extensive articles.
- Extended Range Forecast of Atlantic Seasonal Hurricane Activity and Landfall Strike Probability for 2010
2010 is predicted to have a very active hurricane season: will have about 8 hurricanes, 15 named storms, 75 named storm days, 35 hurricane days, 4 major hurricanes, and 10 major hurricane days.
- 2010 Atlantic Hurricane Season - Wikipedia
Article about the 2010 Atlantic Hurricane Season, the annual cycle of tropical cyclone formation in the Atlantic basin. Includes seasonal forecasts, 2010 tropical storm and hurricane names, and links to research centers.
- WSI Significantly Increases Forecast Numbers for 2010 Hurricane Season
Weather Authority predicts increased Northeast U.S. threat during most active season since record-breaking 2005.
- Hurricane Earl - Yahoo! News
Find ongoing, in-depth coverage of Hurricane Earl 2010, the Atlantic storm, with articles, audio, video, and photographs.
- Tropical Storm Matthew - NOAA National Hurricane Center
NOAA advisories, tracking maps, forecasts, and satellite imagery of Tropical Storm Matthew, the 2010 Caribbean storm.
- Hurricane Earl (North Atlantic Ocean) - NASA Hurricane Season 2010
See NASA satellite images and news updates documenting Hurricane Earl's development and movements off the U.S. Eastern Seaboard.
- Tropical Storm Matthew - AccuWeather.com Hurricane 2010
Find maps showing Tropical Storm Matthew's path and development in the Caribbean. AccuWeather tropical storm maps: forecast eye path, current position, enhanced infrared satellite, wind radius, and regional satellite.
- 2010 Hurricane Season in 1 Minute - Discovery News
Video capturing all of 2010's major Atlantic hurricanes from space.
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Weather Underground
Tracking map, five day forecast map, satellite imagery, historical data for Tropical Storm Matthew, the Caribbean storm.