- Design Automation Conference
Features technical sessions covering the latest in design methodologies and EDA tool developments.
- ICEIS: International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems
Topics include databases and information systems integration, artificial intelligence and decision support, and Internet computing and electronic commerce.
- International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design
Electronic design and design automation (EDA) conference.
- HCI: International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction
To provide an international forum for the dissemination and exchange of scientific information on theoretical, generic, and applied areas of HCI, usability, internationalization, virtual reality, universal access, and cognitive ergonomics.
- ASIS&T Information Architecture Summit
Important for everyone who works with navigation, organization, and search systems that help people find and manage information.
- DUX Conference
Conference on designing for user experience.
- Designing for the 21st Century
An international conference on universal design.
International conference on human computer interaction with mobile devices and services.
- IIID University Symposium
International conference on human computer interaction.
- Information Design Symposium
Exploring the way that digital games influence the development of media technologies as well as interface design, online social interaction, and new evaluation approaches.
- SIGDOC Conference
Conference on documenting and designing for pervasive information.
- Enterprise Information Architecture Seminar
Daylong seminar for managers and web professionals who want to tie together content in a rational, user-centered way, regardless of content ownership issues, cultural hurdles, or turf battles.
- International Conference for Interaction Design and Children
Bringing together designers, educators, industry professionals, and researchers interested in the design of tangible and enriching interfaces for children.
- Annual UPA Conference
Usability Professionals' Association gathers to promote knowledge about usability in the research, design, and testing of hardware, software, documents, and commercial products.