- Environmental Organic Chemistry Research Group (EnVOC) - University of Ghent
Activities are related to volatile organic compounds in the environment, odor problems, and treatment technologies for various VOCs.
Provides chemistry, environmental, and hazardous materials educational resources including a detailed periodic table of elements, articles, a geologic timeline, and more.
- Geochemical & Environmental Research Group (GERG) - Texas A&M University
Analytical laboratory and research center for environmental chemistry, petroleum geochemistry, oceanography, and other related fields.
- Graduate Group in Agricultural and Environmental Chemistry - University of California, Davis
Offering applied Ph.D. and M.S. chemistry degrees focusing on analysis and reactions in food, the environment, wine, fiber and nutrition.
- Hites Laboratory for Analytical Environmental Chemistry - Indiana University
Using analytical chemistry to solve problems of environmental importance.
- Laboratory for Radiochemistry and Environmental Chemistry - Paul Scherrer Institute
Conducting chemical and nuclear studies of the heaviest elements, investigations of surface chemical processes, atmospheric aerosol research in the free troposphere, and geochemical investigations.
- Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment
Brings together under one cover researchers in chemistry and environment and their inter-relationships.
- Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry (SETAC)@
- Soil and Environmental Biogeochemistry - Stanford University
Focuses on trace element transport and movement of inorganic contaminants through soils.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison - Environmental Chemistry and Technology Program
Emphasizes four areas of research and study: aquatic chemistry, environmental technology, air pollution chemistry, and terrestrial chemistry.