- Conservation Breeding Specialist Group
Assists conservation of threatened animal and plant species through scientific management of small populations in wild habitats, with linkage to captive populations where needed.
- Retrieve a Golden of Minnesota (RAGOM)
Help for people searching for a Golden Retriever to adopt or for those with a Golden that they are unable to keep any longer.
- Home For Life: The Animal Sanctuary of St. Croix Valley
Lifetime home to unadoptable cats and dogs. With pictures and profiles of the animals, details on community outreach programs, and information about donating.
- A Rotta Love
Offers rescue services, adoption, fostering, links, and more.
- Animal Humane Society of Hennepin County
Information on programs and services available.
- Lifeline Italian Greyhound Rescue
Nonprofit organization, with volunteers throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin, devoted to rescue and re-homing of Italian Greyhounds in need.
- Animal Allies Humane Society
Offers adoptable felines, canines, and house rabbits.
- Minnesota House Rabbit Society
Provides education about rabbit ownership and arranges bunny adoption events.
- Heart of Minnesota Animal Shelter
Devoted to the care of unwanted, stray or abused animals in the form of providing veterinary care, housing, and adoption in the McLeod County area.
- Minnesota Valley Humane Society
Lists animals available for adoption, adoption policies, pet care information, fundraising events, and newsletter.
- Friends of Animals
Nonprofit humane society for cats, dogs, and domestic animals.
- Humane Society of Renville/Sibley Counties
Animals are housed in foster homes until adoption.
- Compassionate Action for Animals
Organization to build a community of people concerned about animal rights through outreach and education including distribution of leaflets, cable access shows, vegan food giveaways, and speakers.