| By Popularity
| Alphabetical (What's This?)|
- Biological Control: A Guide to Natural Enemies in North America
Site from Cornell University offers descriptions, text, life history, and photos of biocontrol agents.
- Brown Spruce Longhorn Beetle
Brown-black flying insect that kills a variety of spruce trees. Introduced to Nova Scotia, Canada in the late 1980s.
- Bug Review, The
Learn about common household and garden pests. From the University of Illinois Extension.
Pest resource for homeowners. Aimed at providing accurate information about pests and pest management practices.
- Consumer Specialty Products Association: About Bugs
Discusses the biology and control of common insects as well as health issues associated with them.
- Forest Pest Information
Information on insect pests and diseases from the Atlantic Forestry Centre.
- Horticulture and Home Pest News
Season-specific information from Iowa State University on plant pathology, horticulture and insect pests.
- Los Angeles County West Vector Control District
Educates the public about mosquito control, encephalitis, ticks, Lyme disease, and the Africanized Honeybee.
- Nematodes as Biological Control Agents of Insects
How entomopathogenic (insect-parasitic) nematodes can be used as biological agents of insects, and the taxonomy and systematics of these nematodes.
- Pesticide Education Resources
From the University of Nebraska.
- What's That Bug?
Advice site that identifies household insects by answering user letters. Offers suggestions on how to live with, or rid the home of bugs.