- American Society for Gravitational and Space Biology
Fosters research, education, training, and development in gravitational and space biology.
- American Society for Photobiology (ASP)
Promotes original research in photobiology and facilitates integration of different disciplines in the study of photobiology.
- Beta Beta Beta (1)
Biological honors society.
- Canadian Society for Biochemistry, Molecular and Cellular Biology (CSBMCB)
Biochemical education, student awards, annual meetings, conferences, and more.
- Estonian Naturalists' Society@
- International Society for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology (ISHPSSB)
Features their newsletter and meeting and workshop information.
- Linnean Society of London, The
Cultivates the science of natural history in all its branches. Also holds the Linnaean Collection, which includes the specimens of plants, fish, shells, and insects acquired from the widow of Carl Linnaeus in 1784.
- Society for Industrial Microbiology
International, nonprofit, professional organization for microbiologists in biotechnology and other industries.
- Society of Ethnobiology@
- University of Chicago - Phoenix
Course evaluations, news and announcements, events calendar, and more.
- Washington Biotechnology Foundation
Clearinghouse for information about biotechnology and medical technology in Washington State, and an integral component linking education and industry locally and globally.
- Whitaker Foundation, The
Private sponsor of biomedical engineering research and education.