- Nucleic Acid Database
Aims to assemble and distribute structural information about nucleic acids.
- Nucleic Acids Research
Publishes papers on methods, RNA, structural biology, surveys and summaries, molecular biology, enzymology, chemistry, and genome structure and mapping.
- Biology Project: Nucleic Acids Problem Set
Series of questions focusing on the basics about nucleic acids, how they form base pairs, and undergo replication and translation.
- Abbreviations and Symbols for Nucleic Acids, Polynucleotides and their Constituents
Web version of the recommendations set forth in 1970.
- Chem4Kids.com: Nucleic Acids
Offers a very brief introduction to the types of nucleic acids and their five basic building blocks: uracil, cytosine, thymine, adenine, and guanine.
- DNA, RNA, and Protein: Life at Its Simplest
Offers straightforward diagrams and definitions.
- Biochemistry of Nucleic Acids
Provides an overview of their structure and nomenclature, adenosine and guanosine derivatives, the properties of DNA, and related topics.
- Unregulated Hazards 'Naked' and 'Free' Nucleic Acids
Discusses the hazards associated with naked/free nucleic acids being produced in laboratories and released unregulated into the environment.
- Nucleic Acids in Drug Discovery
Industry meeting stressing the importance of target validation and functional genomics tools, successful early research, and new applications of nucleic acids.