- Freshwater Biological Association
Conducts research into all aspects of freshwater science and technology.
- baiji.org Foundation
Promotes the conservation of Yangtze freshwater dolphins and the habitats in which they live as part of a greater mission to conserve the biodiversity of China's entire Yangtze basin.
- Section of Hydrobiology and Ecology of Inland Waters - Institute of Ecosystem Study
Studying the physical properties of lakes and their watershed, ecophysiology of lacustrine food webs, lake eutrophication and evolution, pollutants, and management.
- Hydrobiological Institute - Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
Researching biotic interrelations and their interactions with abiotic factors in lenitic water bodies, especially man-made reservoirs.
- Karol Starmach Institute of Freshwater Biology
Conducting complex limnological studies on streams, rivers, and reservoirs.
- Institute of Hydrobiology and Fisheries Science - University of Hamburg
With research groups dedicated to limnology, aquatic toxicology, biological oceanography, and fishery science.
- Center for Freshwater Biology - University of New Hampshire
Promotes training, research, and outreach activities concerning freshwater systems within the State of New Hampshire, regionally, and globally.
- Pond Life Identification Kit
Simple guide to small and microscopic pond life. Offers biological profiles of bacteria, protozoa, algae, worms, arthropods, and other very tiny creatures.
- Laboratory of Running Waters Biology - Masaryk University
Conducting hydrobiology research.
- Aquatic Biology - California Academy of Sciences
Offers unique opportunities of husbandry and engineering talent, live animals, and an enormous library of aquatic animal tissues for research at the molecular level.
- Institute for Hydrobiology - Technische Universit?t Dresden@