| By Popularity
| Alphabetical (What's This?)|
- "The Most Noble Problem in Nature": The Transit of Venus in the 18th Century
Exhibition that draws on the historical collections of the Museum of the History of Science, Oxford, to present the British response to the 18th century transits of Venus.
- 1882 Transit of Venus: Observations from Wellington, South Africa
Accounts of the observations lead by Professor Simon Newcomb and attended by members of the Huguenot Seminary.
- 2004 Transit of Venus (5)
- NASA: Venus
Offers links to NASA fact sheets, images, past and future missions to Venus, and more.
- Nine Planets: Venus
Profiles the second planet from the Sun and discuses its similarities to Earth, its atmosphere, and volcanic activity.
- Views of the Solar System: Venus
Learn about the Planet Venus, jewel of the sky, that was once known by ancient astronomers as the morning star and evening star.
- Wikipedia: Venus
Discuses the second planet from the Sun, including its surface features, atmosphere, and historical and modern observation.
- Windows to the Universe: Venus
Includes space missions news, images, and technical facts about Venus, the blue planet.