- Australia Telescope National Facility
The ATNF operates radiotelescopes at the Australia Telescope Compact Array, Parkes Observatory, and Mopra Observatory.
- Berkeley Illinois Maryland Association
Consortium consisting of the Radio Astronomy Laboratory at The University of California, Berkeley, and the Laboratory for Astronomical Imaging at The University of Illinois, Urbana, the Laboratory for Millimeter-Wave Astronomy at The University of Maryland, which operates a millimeter-wave radio interferometer at Hat Creek, California.
- California Institute of Technology - Owens Valley Radio Observatory
- Cerro Tololo Interamerican Observatory
Located about 500km north of Santiago, Chile, about 70km east of La Serena, at an altitude of 2200 meters. On site are six optical telescopes, and one radio telescope.
- Five College Radio Astronomy Observatory (FCRAO)
Founded in 1969 by the University of Massachusetts, together with Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College and Smith College.
- Kolner Observatorium fur Sub-mm Astronomie
KOSMA, a 3m radiotelescope on Gornergrat/Switzerland, is operated by the I. institute of physics, Cologne.
- National Radio Astronomy Observatory (2)
- Observatorio Astronomico Nacional of Spain
Operates optical and radio telescopes in Spain. Astronomers conduct research in star formation and evolution, ISM, galaxies, and VLBI.
- Ohio State University Radio Observatory
Kraus-type radio telescope famous for the "Wow!" Signal and for the longest-running SETI project. The Big Ear was ceased operation in 1997 and was dismantled in 1998.
- University of Indianapolis
Learn more about radio astronomy and the five meter parabolic dish.
- University of Manchester - Jodrell Bank Observatory@