| By Popularity | Alphabetical
Sites 1 - 11 of 11
- City Farmer's Urban Agriculture Notes
Nonprofit society promotes urban food production and environmental conservation.
- Greensgrow Philadelphia Project
Nonprofit experiment in urban agriculture.
- Center for Urban Agriculture at Fairview Gardens
Model for small-scale urban food production, agricultural land preservation, farm-based education, and the integration of farms and the communities that they serve.
- Friends of Zenger Farm
Created to educate youth and adults about environmental stewardship, sustainable urban agriculture, disaster preparedness, and green business development.
- Urban Agriculture: An Abbreviated List of References and Resource Guide 2000
Lists books, articles, research studies and reports, urban agriculture reports, and community food project grants.
- Children and Urban Agriculture
Lists school garden resources.
- Center for Urban Horticulture - University of Washington
Applies horticulture to natural and human-altered landscapes to sustain natural resources and the human spirit.
- Urban and Peri-Urban Agriculture
Report from the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations.
- Metro Farming Film Project (MFFP)
Film and video production company focusing on urban agricultural applications and issues throughout the urban world.
- Urban Agriculture in Drylands
1997 Arid Lands Newsletter focusing on urban agriculture and forestry in Middle Eastern and African cities.
- Focus on... Urban Agriculture
Looks at the opportunities and risks provided by the growing of crops and keeping of livestock in urban areas.