- TreeLink: The Community Forestry Resource
Created to provide information, research, and networking for people working in urban and community forestry.
- Cradle of Forestry in America
6500 acre historic site within Pisgah National Forest with interactive exhibit hall, activities, camping, and conservation education.
- Trees for Life
Helps people in developing countries plant fruit trees, which provide nutrition and fight hunger, as well as protect the environment. We also offer an educational tree growing kit, The Trees for Life Adventure.
- Colorado Tree Coalition (CTC)
Working to preserve and enhance community forests.
- Urban Forest Ecosystems Institute (UFEI) - California Polytechnic State University
Addresses the increasing need for improved management of the urban forests in California.
- Nebraska Forest Service - Community Forestry Program
Information about Nebraska's community forest resource including Tree City USA communities, educational resources, and arborists.
- Red Rose Forest
Regenerating forests with the help of local communities, including Manchester, Bury, Bolton, Wigan, Salford, and Trafford.
- Forests, Trees, and People Programme (FTPP)
Network supporting community forestry initiatives around the world through method development and institution strengthening.
- California Tree Failure Reporting Program
A long-term research program on urban tree structural failure (trunk and branch breaks and uprootings). Program information, newsletters, reports, and online failure discussions.