- Association for the Environmental Health of Soils
Created to facilitate communication and foster cooperation among soil remediation professionals, and to disseminate scientific, technical, regulatory, and practical information on environmental issues.
- Ontario Soil and Crop Improvement Association (OSCIA)
Nonprofit association communicating responsible, economic management of soil, water, and crops in the environment.
- National Society of Consulting Soil Scientists, Inc.
Up-to-date links to member firms, vendors, organizations, and information on pedology, edaphology, microbiology, bioremediation, stormwater, wetlands, nutrients, and more.
- International Potash Institute (IPI)
A non-governmental, nonprofit organisation fostering the application of scientific and practical methods for the general improvement of the soil through the use of fertilizers, especially potash.
- Pennsylvania Association of Professional Soil Scientists
Nonprofit organization dedicated to foster the profession of soil classification, mapping, and interpretations.