- Marquette University High School
- Milwaukee Jewish Day School
For children in grades K through 8th grade.
- Divine Savior Holy Angels High School
Catholic K-12 school.
- University School of Milwaukee
A private, independent college preparatory school for grades PK-12.
- Washington High School
Features school and community information, vision and mission statement, student life, and more.
- Old St. Anthony's Church
Ethnically diverse offering programs for pre-seminary students and postulants. Also runs K-8 school.
- Riverside University High School
Offers a rigorous university-preparatory program focusing on student success in postsecondary education.
- U. S. Grant Community School
Features student-centered curriculum focusing on educating the whole child through integrating technology in the areas of reading, language arts, science, social studies, and mathematics.
- Manitoba School
Early childhood through seventh grade traditional school includes programs for children with special education needs.
- Kosciuszko Middle School
Features school information.
- Golda Meir Elementary School for the Gifted and Talented
Program is characterized by its academic depth and the opportunities it provides pupils to develop interests in art, music, drama, technology, and foreign language.
- I.D.E.A.L. Charter School
Created by a group of dedicated parents, teachers, and community members who believe in an individualized and developmental approach to learning.
- Audubon Technology & Communication Center
Diverse curriculum empowers students with life long learning and communication skills.
- Roosevelt Middle School of the Arts
Provides students with opportunities to develop to their fullest potential through a curriculum based on the creative arts.
- Milwaukee German Immersion School
Serves as a magnet school to attract children from all parts of Milwaukee with total language immersion program.
- Alexander Mitchell Integrated Arts Elementary School
Strong academic focus on reading/language arts, math, and science enhanced by computer technology
- Elm Creative Arts School
Intergrates visual arts, music, drama, dance, and creative writing into a curriculum that supports the Milwaukee Public Schools K-12 teaching and learning goals.
- South Division High School
Teaching teams integrate subject material around the School To Career theme to help students succeed.
- Oliver Wendell Holmes Elementary School
Shared decision making school offering innovative educational programs, positive school climate, a multicultural curriculum, parental involvement, and social-emotional programs.