- University of Virginia (166)
- Thomas Jefferson Center for the Protection of Free Expression, The (2)
- Cavalier Daily
- Starr Hill
Contemporary American cuisine and craft microbrews. Upstairs music club hosts a variety of regional and national talents.
- Hackensaw Boys
Official site for the bluegrass/newgrass group with tour dates, band and album information, and more.
- Michie Tavern
Homemade southern fare based on recipes from the Colonial period. Tour through the Tavern-Museum.
- Health Sciences Center (2)
- Gravity Lounge
Equal parts bookstore, cafe, art gallery, listening room, and Internet access point.
- Charlottesville Regional Tourism Council
Information for this service was generated by local chambers of commerce.
- Ligmincha Institute
Created to preserve the Tibetan Bon culture and teachings, especially the practices of Dzogchen.
- Beacon Hill Associates, Inc.
Wholesale broker specializing in the placement of environmental impairment liability insurance coverages.
Guide to ice-based entertainment centers.
Charlottesville cybercafe, smack in the heart of this beautiful town. Net access, coffee, and great people.
- Elder Research
Provides consulting and short courses in data mining and pattern discovery patterns in data.
- Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission, Charlottesville, Virginia
- Children's Medical Center
- Blue Ridge Apartment Council
Directory of rental apartments and housing available in the Albemarle, Charlottesville, and UVA area.
- Football (7)