- George Mason University (69)
- Allergy and Asthma Network Mothers of Asthmatics
Aims to eliminate morbidity and mortality due to asthma and allergies through education, advocacy, community outreach, and research.
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
Clinical and practice management information on cataract and refractive surgery.
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association
Professional and trade association representing producers, manufacturers and users of communications, electronic intelligence and information systems.
- Future of Freedom Foundation
- Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies, Inc. (CALEA)
A voluntary accreditation for law enforcement agencies based on a body of standards internationally accepted by the law enforcement community.
- Trailways Transportation Systems
An association comprised of independent companies offering travel and transportation services to the public in Canada and the U.S.
- Journal Online, The
IT and engineering services company providing support to the federal government, commercial, and international sectors.
- Independent Educational Consultants Association
Professional association of full-time educational consultants.
High-end vacuum tube and solid state audio equipment.
- Virginia International University
Offers international students a variety of program choices, including undergraduate, graduate, career certificate, and ESL.
- Fall for the Book Festival
Annual literary festival, sponsored by the City of Fairfax and George Mason University, held on the last weekend in September.
- Seniors Coalition, The
Non-partisan, education and issue advocacy organization that represents the interests and concerns of America's senior citizens.
- City of Fairfax
Official site with information about business, history, travel, transportation, education, libraries, and more.
- Karamah: Muslim Women Lawyers for Human Rights
Nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing an Islamic voice on human rights and women's rights through research, education, and advocacy.
- Celebrate Fairfax
Annual music festival.
- Northern Virginia Resource Center for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Persons
- National Capital Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America
Resources for public relations professionals, journalists, and other communicators; provides a referral service for positions in the greater DC area.