| By Popularity | Alphabetical
Sites 1 - 13 of 13
- Attorney General of Texas@
- Texas State Law Library
Provides access to basic sources of legal information for citizens and state entities.
- Law.com: Texas
Legal news and information for lawyers and clients.
- Texas Board of Law Examiners
With bar exam results, questions, and the hearings process.
- Texas Probate Web Site
Tracks Texas probate legislation, with bill status, links to full-text versions of the bills, bill summaries, etc.
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform
Helping reform the state's civil justice laws, including reforming punitive damages, joint and several liability, deceptive trade practices, and venue.
- Texas Law
Legal issues for the Texas bench and bar.
- Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse (CALA)
Statewide citizens' network dedicated to fairness in the civil justice system.
- Texas Penal Code
Complete online 1996 Texas Penal Code.
- Texas Medical Licensing Law Blog
Medical licensing blog by the Leichter Law Firm.
- Spoliation of Evidence: A Survey of Texas Law
Examines how Texas courts treat the intentional, reckless, or negligent destruction, alteration, or loss of evidence.
- Legal Aspects of Incorporating and Running a New Business in the State of Texas
Describes legal process to incorporate and run a business in the state of Texas.
- Texas Center for Urban Management Systems Information
Collects zoning ordinances from around the state.