- Association for Education in Journalism and Mass Communication (2)
- South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Allen University
Four-year Christian Liberal Arts institution of higher education, located in Columbia, South Carolina, founded by African Americans for the express purpose of educating African Americans. Find information about academics, athletics, calendar, news, and more.
- Fort Jackson
U.S. Army training center for basic and NCO training. Site includes history, services, job information, and more.
- Richland County Public Library
Serves Midlands citizens through its Main Library, nine branches and a bookmobile.
- South Carolina Wildlife Federation
Dedicated to preserving the natural resources of the state of South Carolina.
- South Carolina Broadcasters Association (SCBA)
News and information about broadcasting in South Carolina.
- Interstate Shellfish Sanitation Conference
Promotes shellfish sanitation through the cooperation of state and federal control agencies, the shellfish industry, and the academic community.
- Episcopal Diocese of Upper South Carolina
- South Carolina Synod of the ELCA
Provides congregation, committee, youth ministry, calendar, and resource information.
- Palmetto Family Council
Nonprofit education and research organization dedicated to strengthening the family.
- Central Midlands Council of Governments
Serving Fairfield, Newberry, Lexington, and Richland counties.
- South Carolina Gay and Lesbian Pride Movement
- South Carolina Council on Adoptable Children
Nonprofit group working as an education and support group for adoptive and pre-adoptive families, as well as advocating for children waiting to be adopted.
- Chicora Foundation
Conducts archaeological and historical research, public education and outreach, and conservation and preservation consulting for museums, archives, and libraries.
- First Baptist of Columbia
Family of faith worshipping God, evangelizing the lost, and growing in grace as spiritual gifts are expressed.
- Saint Andrews Presbyterian Church
Includes sermon schedule, singles calendar, and staff information.
- Congaree Girl Scout Council
Serves approximately 10,000 members in Richland, Lexington, Newberry, Fairfield, Kershaw, Sumter, Lancaster and Saluda counties.
- South Carolina Department of Disabilities and Special Needs
Serves people with severe, lifelong disabilities.
- Carolina Cyclers