- Rhode Island Department of Health
- American Red Cross of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Cancer Council Inc.
Resource for state residents to find cancer-related prevention, treatment, and support information.
- Lupus Foundation of New England
Funding research, coordinating patient services, and sponsoring special programs to assist people with lupus and their families.
- Rhode Island Health Care Association
Guide to the nursing and health care industry.
- Hope Center for Cancer Support
Provides services, education, and support for cancer victims and their families, including research services, groups, information, and reading material.
- Rhode Island Alcoholics Anonymous
Service information, meeting list, convention information.
- RI Scleroderma Support Group
- Center-for-Sight.com: Cataract Surgery and Lens Implants
Provides information about cataract surgery and lens implants. From the Center for Sight in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- American Parkinson Disease Association of Rhode Island
Serving the people with Parkinson's Disease and their caregivers in Rhode Island and South Eastern Massachusetts through the Information and Referral Center at Kent Hospital, and a number of support groups across the state.
- Rhode Island Hospitals - Consumer Reports Health
Provides information about and expert ratings of Rhode Island hospitals. Compare hospitals on how well doctors communicate, attentiveness of hospital staff, and other factors.
- Providence Center, The
Nonprofit behavioral health care system, providing care throughout Southeastern New England.
- New England AIDS Education & Training Center (NEAETC)
Offers programs to increase the number of health care providers trained to counsel, diagnose, treate, and manage the care of individuals with HIV infection.