- Educational Testing Service (ETS)
Gateway to definitive information on college and graduate school tests including Advanced Placement, SAT, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, and PRAXIS. Online registration.
- Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh (5)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (45)
Check out the official site of the Pittsburgh Steelers, along with sites offering current news, player stats and photos, results and schedule, and ticket information.
- Philadelphia Eagles (36)
Check out the official site of the Philadelphia Eagles, along with sites offering current news, player stats and photos, results and schedule, and ticket information.
- Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
National volunteer organization which provides help to parents, professionals, and individuals with learning disabilities.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- City of Philadelphia
- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
National network of cancer centers offering resource for fighting against cancer. Find information on guidelines, clinical recommendations, educational events, and research programs.
- Franklin Institute Science Museum (3)
- Institute for Safe Medication Practices
Nonprofit organization involved in reporting of medication errors, adverse drug events, and using the information for prevention of further occurrances.
- Pew Charitable Trusts (3)
- City of Pittsburgh
- Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library
Features a collection of American decorative arts.
- Philadelphia Phillies (57)
Combined news from the Bucks County Courier Times, Burlington County Times, and The Intelligencer.
- Soroptimist International of the Americas
Part of the world's largest service organization for professional and executive women.
- Eastern State Penitentiary (2)