- Pennsylvania's West Nile Virus Surveillance Program
How to reduce risk, explanation of the virus, fact sheets, symptoms,and more.
- American Red Cross - Penn-Jersey Region
Collects blood from healthy volunteer donors; process and tests that blood; and distributes it to hospitals 24 hours a day to help patients who are seriously ill.
- Hospital & Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania, The
Advocates for acute and specialty care, primary care, subacute care, long-term care, and hospice providers.
- Pennsylvania Association of Non-Profit Homes for the Aging (PANPHA)
Promoting the interests of nonprofit organizations that serve those in need of long-term care services.
- Pennyslvania State Nurses Association
Nonprofit, professional membership organization focusing on education, legislation, advocacy, and practice.
- Pennsylvania Health Care Association
Organization of nursing homes and personal care homes delivering services to individuals in need of long term care.
- Clarity Way
Drug and alcohol rehabilitation center. Drug detox and alcohol recovery and treatment using a holistic approach.
- Student Nurses' Association of Pennsylvania
- Eastern Pennsylvania Emergency Medical Services Council
Not-for-profit entity acting as a local regulatory body that assists the Department of Health with local Emergency Medical service organizations.
- National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases Association of the Delaware Valley
Dedicated to the prevention and ultimate elimination of Tay-Sachs disease, Canavan disease, and related lysosomal storage diseases.
- Community Services Group
Offers programs and assistance to individuals with mental retardation and illness at locations throughout central Pennsylvania.
Designed to facilitate the dissemination of accurate, state-of-the-art prevention and education information to people at risk of HIV infection.
- Pennsylvania Counseling Services
Offers counseling, psychiatry, and addiction treatment services. Offices in Lebanon, York, Lancaster, Cumberland, and Berks county.
- Myasthenia Gravis Association of Western Pennsylvania, The
Organization located in Pittsburgh, PA on the campus of Mercy Hospital provides a variety of services for those affected by the autoimmune disorder myasthenia gravis.
- Pennsylvanians Against Underage Drinking
Coalition of individuals and organizations working to reduce underage drinking in Pennsylvania.
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
Offers programs and services for people in the Philadelphia, Allentown, Reading and South Jersey areas.
- Association of Public Safety Professionals
For public safety communications, including police, fire, EMS and EMA.
- Search and Rescue Dogs of Pennsylvania
Nonprofit canine search and rescue organization.
- Association of School Psychologists of Pennsylvania
Includes information on membership and professional development opportunities.
- Center for Integrative Medicine at Inner Harmony, PC
Combining the best of traditional medicine and complementary alternative modalities. Includes naturopathy, massage therapy, and mind-body skills programs.