- National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)
National network of cancer centers offering resource for fighting against cancer. Find information on guidelines, clinical recommendations, educational events, and research programs.
- Institute for Safe Medication Practices
Nonprofit organization involved in reporting of medication errors, adverse drug events, and using the information for prevention of further occurrances.
- American Society for Automation in Pharmacy (ASAP)
Advancing the application of computer technology in the pharmacist's role. Members include technology companies, drug chains, and wholesalers.
- Second Alarmers Rescue Squad
Emergency medical services and fire-rescue department.
- Hatfield Volunteer Fire Company
- Centre Square Fire Company
Provides fire, rescue, and emergency medical services.
- Women's Institute
Reproductive endocrinologists offering fertility treatments and egg donation services.
- Silver Springs - Martin Luther School
Offers a nurturing and healing environment for children, ages six to 13 years old, who are dealing with past traumas and significant emotional and behavioral issues.
- Kay & Tabas Ophthalmology Associates
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Doctors Schwartz, Schelkun, and Dachowski offer dental implants, and oral and facial cosmetic surgery services to Warminster, Richboro, Fort Washington, and Meadowbrook.
- Gastrointestinal Associates
Treating disorders including digestive system problems and gastrointestinal diseases.
- Delaware Valley Facial Plastic Surgery
Dedicated exclusively to aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of the face.
- Knee and Shoulder Centers, The
Specializing in arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery.
- Tri County Urological Associates, P.C.
Specializing in prostate, kidney, and bladder treatments.
- Life Healing
Hands-on and distance energy and spiritual healing with Reiki, chakra balancing, Hellerwork, Kahuna ARCH, and other modalities, workshops also available.
- Taylor's Hospice
Dealing with grief, feelings, emotions, faith, comfort, and support.
- Brachial Plexus Palsy Foundation
Nonprofit organization dedicated to raising awareness of brachial plexus palsy, a birth injuring that affects children, and providing resources for affected families.
- Institute for Cognitive Prosthetics
- Bala Cynwyd
Using computer technology to assist in everyday activities for individuals who have sustained brain injuries.
- Mirablie, Robert J. MD
- Friends Life Care at Home
- Blue Bell
Quaker organization that provides in home care and services for those that prefer to live out their lives at home.