- Fox Chase Cancer Center (2)
- National Mental Health Consumers' Self-Help Clearinghouse
Help consumers plan, provide, and evaluate mental health and community support services.
- Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
Health care system includes Albert Einstein Medical Center, MossRehab, Willowcrest, and Belmont Behavioral Health.
- Renfrew Center
Women's mental health center specializing in treatment of eating disorders, trauma, anxiety and depression.
- Bucky, Louis P. MD, FACS
Philadelphia plastic surgeon offering breast reconstruction, body contouring, facelift, and rhinoplasty procedure.
- University of Pennsylvania Health System (3)
- Dr. Pistone Hair Restoration
Hair transplant procedures by board-certified surgeons Dr. Gregory Pistone & Associates.
- College of Physicians of Philadelphia (1)
- Magee Rehabilitation Hospital
Magee is the Philadelphia region's original provider of physical and cognitive rehabilitation. The not-for-profit health system provides lifetime rehabilitation and wellness programs for persons with disabilities.
- Mental Health Association of Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Ronald McDonald House of Philadelphia
- Treatment Research Institute
Nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing the devastating effects of alcohol and other drug abuse on individuals, families, and communities.
- Resources for Human Development, Inc.
Nonprofit outfit, serving individuals with mental health, employment, and substance abuse issues.
- National Association of Health Unit Coordinators (NAHUC)
Dedicated to promoting health unit coordinating as a profession through education and certification.
- Philadelphia Trans-Health Conference
Brings together transgender and healthcare providers for three days of workshops, discussion, and networking.
- United Cerebral Palsy Association
Helps people with cerebral palsy and other disabilities, and their families through programs and services.
- Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania
Sexual health education programs, low-cost medical services, and work in support of legislation and programs.
- Eastern Dental Society of Philadelphia
Dedicated to quality dentistry through continuing education.
- Pennsylvania Hospital
Acute care and teaching hospital.
- New Courtland Inc.
Operates long term care facilities that provide care to the elderly.