- Johnstown Chiefs (4)
- Conemaugh Health System
Includes acute care hospitals, a PPO, and other health-related facilities.
- Johnstown Inclined Plane
Tourist attraction originally built in 1890 by the Cambria Iron Company to carry people, horses, and wagons up Yoder Hill.
- City of Johnstown
Includes history, links to businesses, maps, and more.
- Treasures of the Earth Ltd.
Fossils, minerals, and artifacts.
- Cambria County War Memorial Arena
Home to local and touring music and performing artists and sports events.
- Cambria County Area Community College
- Johnstown Flood National Memorial
Preserves the remains of the South Fork Dam and portions of the former Lake Conemaugh bed.
- Cambria County Transit Authority (CCTA)
Fixed route bus and trolley service for the local community.
- Beth Intermodal, Inc.
Offering bulk transfer, transloading, storage, and warehousing.
- Forest Hills School District
Home of the Rangers.
- Conemaugh Valley School District
- American Red Cross - Keystone Chapter
American Red Cross chapter providing relief to victims of disasters and helping people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies.
- Frank Duca Funeral Home
Family owned and operated funeral home.
- Citipage: Johnstown
- Band of Brothers Shakespeare Company
Dedicated to performance of Shakespeare in the Western Pennsylvania area for the purpose of community education and enrichment.