- Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency (PEMA)
- Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay
Working to restore the Bay. Site includes programs and projects, publications, resources and how to participate.
- Association of Boroughs
Municipal organization representing 965 boroughs.
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Harrisburg
- Three Mile Island Alert
Lawsuit information, list of safety problems, reports, plant mutations, and other resources about the reactor.
- Pennsylvania Partnerships for Children
Works with individuals and organizations in the public and private sectors to develop common agendas and strategies that promote the well-being of Pennsylvania s children.
- Pennsylvania Catholic Conference
Public arm of the state's Catholic bishops and the dioceses.
- Fort Hunter Mansion and Park
Historic and recreational park featuring museum exhibits, nature areas, picnic facilities and more.
- Pennsylvania Planning Association
Membership organization for those working to improve communities through planning.
- Lower Susquehanna Synod
Includes news, events, resources, and more.
- Pennsylvania Hunger Action Center
Statewide anti-hunger organization offering collaborative efforts to eliminate the causes of hunger by raising awareness and shaping policy.
- Penn Central Conference United Church of Christ
Includes links, directions, and more.
- West Hanover Township
Features community government information, local activities, events, and more.
- Lutheran Advocacy Ministry in Pennsylvania
Advocates in public and private sectors of society in partnership with denied justice and access to basic human rights, and who lack adequate representation and voice in the arenas of public policy.
- Harrisburg Area YMCA
Includes information about sports, child care, fitness, elder programs, membership rates, and branch locations.
- Tri-County Association for the Blind
Works to improve the quality of life for people who are visually impaired.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region
Providing mentoring relationships and programs for boys and girls.
- United Way of Pennsylvania
- National Civil War Museum
Attempts to provide equally-balanced humanistic presentations without bias to Union or Confederate causes.
- Market Square Presbyterian Church