- Oregon State Board of Nursing
- Oregon Social Learning Center
A nonprofit, independent research center focusing on prevention of delinquency, conduct disorders, substance abuse, antisocial and aggressive behaviors, and intervention of such problems.
- American Lung Association of Oregon
Works to prevent and cure lung disease for generations to come, and hosts Reach The Beach, Oregon's largest one-day bike trek to the coast.
- Oregon Senior Health Insurance Benefits Assistance (SHIBA)
Statewide network of trained volunteers who educate, assist, and serve as advocates for Medicare beneficiaries.
- Lupus Foundation of America - Pacific Northwest Chapter
Serves individuals and families affected by lupus through support groups, education seminars, and physician referral. Includes information on events and volunteerng.
- United Cerebral Palsy of Oregon and Southwest Washington
Features service information, resources, calendar, and more.
- Financial Aid Center for Long Term Care
Provides information to Oregonians who wish to preserve their assets and still qualify for assistance from Medicaid for long term care needs.
- Mental Health Services
- Oregon Rural Health Association
Nonprofit organization whose mission is to improve the health and healthcare systems in rural areas.
- Oregon Federation of Nurses and Health Professionals
- Oregon Office of Rural Health
Mission is to improve the quality of and access to health care for rural Oregonians.
- Oregon Eye Specialist
Medical and surgical eye care for all ages. Locations throughout the state.
- Oregon Hospitals - Consumer Reports Health
Provides information about and expert ratings of Oregon hospitals. Compare hospitals on how well doctors communicate, attentiveness of hospital staff, and other factors.
- Oregon State Hospital
Public psychiatric hospital.
- Adult Medical Advice
Free and confidential medical information, especially concerning men's issues, for residents of Oregon.
- Oregon Health Care Association
Directory to nusing homes, assisted living facilities, residential care facilities, rehabilitation facilities, and long term care in Oregon.
- Samaritan Health Services
Regional health care system comprising hospitals, physicians, and long-term care facilities.
- SpineCare Chiropractic Group
Diagnosis and treatment of back and neck pain through clinical management, exercise, and education.
- Northwest AIDS Education and Training Center
Offers continuing education on HIV treatment to health care professionals.
- Emergency Tooth Doctor
Specializes in root canals, crowns, onlays, and fillings. Services Oregon including Beaverton, Downtown Portland, and South East Portland.