- Ohio Right to Life Society
Topics covered include abortion, euthanasia, infanticide, sex ed, human development and adoption.
- Ohio Health Care Association
Resource for consumers, vendors, and providers of long term care or nursing facility services.
- Hattie Larlham
Full-service care organization dedicated to assisting disabled and special need children, adults, seniors, and their families.
- Lifeline of Ohio
Promotes and coordinates the donation of human organs and tissue for transplantation.
- Ohio Nurses Association
Offers news, classifieds, and professional services for registered nurses.
- Ohio Fire Chief's Association
- Central Ohio Diabetes Association
Offering diabetes education, diet counseling, youth camps, research grants, support groups, and more.
- Midwest Eye-Banks & Transplantation Center
Fulfilling the mission of restoration of sight through recovering, evaluating, and distributing corneal tissue for transplantation. Also offering seed grants for scientific inquiry into the causes, cures, and prevention of blinding eye diseases.
- Ohio State Firefighter's Association
- Elyria City Health Department
Offers a wide range of services.
- Wing Eyecare
Provides family eye care including eye exams and contact lenses. Branches in Northern Kentucky and the Greater Cincinnati Area.
- Area Agency on Aging of Southeastern Ohio - District 7
Assists in providing resources, programs, and education for area senior citizens.
- Family Annual Meeting of Hemophiliacs in Ohio (FAMOHIO)
Providing emotional and educational support to persons with hemophilia and related disorders.
- Ohio Directors of Nursing in Long Term Care
Provides support for nurses who share the same role.
- Ohio Physicians Effectiveness Program (OPEP)
Provides access to heath care professions who encounter problems with addiction or mental illness.
- Ohio Cancer Research Associates
Statewide, nonprofit organization dedicated to the cure and prevention of the many forms of cancer and the reduction of its debilitating effects on people.
Offers news, chat, discussion boards, and a directory of resources including housing, health care, and organizations.
- Ohio LIONS Eye Research Foundation
Includes information on eye problems and disease, simulations of disease, dictionary, research, clinical trials, funded sites, donations, and links.
- Ohio Recovery Network
Provides information about recovery, suicide prevention, and available services.
- Lupus Foundation of America - Northwest Ohio Chapter
Features information on lupus and its management, schedule of events, online support group, FAQ, and more.