- City of Winston-Salem
- Z. Smith Reynolds Foundation
Private, charitable family foundation created to serve the people of North Carolina. Information on grant application procedures and special programs.
- Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation
Concentrates on assisting people in the South to build just and caring communities.
- North Carolina Wild Flower Preservation Society
Promotes enjoyment and conservation of native plants and their habitats through education, protection, and propagation.
- Dixie Classic Fair and Fairgrounds
Info about the annual fair, a calendar of events during the year, facility information and links to other fairs across the USA.
- Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust
Grantmaking activity is restricted to North Carolina and has two divisions: the Health Care Division and the Poor and Needy Division.
- Northwest Piedmont Council of Governments
Multi-county planning and development agency in Winston-Salem, North Carolina addressing the individual and regional needs of Davie, Forsyth, Stokes, Surry, and Yadkin Counties.
- Winston-Salem Bible College
Single purpose ministerial training college preparing workers for the evangelization of the African American community.
- Coalition for Drug Abuse Prevention
Provides information, programs and services related to alcohol and other drug abuse, treatment referral services and more.
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church
An inclusive community of worship and service in the Anglican tradition.
- College Park Baptist Church
Includes information on staff, youth group, college ministry, weekly schedule and more.
- Centenary United Methodist Church
Includes member directory, youth and adult ministries, calendar, outreach, music and more.
- Maple Springs United Methodist Church
- Church of Christ @ South Fork
Includes leadership, events, missions, youth groups, and more.
- Calvary Baptist Church - Winston-Salem, NC
Come join us as we celebrate our Lord where the Bible is taught in love to all ages.
- Historic 1766 Salem, North Carolina
Photographs and information about the buildings of the restored Moravian town of Salem, North Carolina.
- YMCA of Greater Winston-Salem
Branches in Forsyth, Davie, and Stokes counties.
- Grace Pentecostal Fellowship
Local arts, cultural, social, and downtown events.
- Host Homes
Nonprofit agency that attempts to address the needs of youth and families in crisis, providing free services such as counseling, mentoring and temporary foster care.