- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Association Greater New York Chapter
National, not-for profit voluntary health organization dedicated solely to the fight against ALS.
- Asthma Information Outreach
Includes statistics and information about programs, projects, and events in the New York City area.
- Eye-Bank for Sight Restoration, The
Private, nonprofit organization collects, processes, and distributes donor eye tissue for cornea transplants, medical education, and research. Provides information on their sight restoration programs and corneal transplant surgery. Also provides online eye-donor registration form.
Facilitates free support group meetings for prostate cancer.
- New York Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
Represents the spectrum of not-for-profit and public continuing care providers.
- New York Autism Network
Comprised of four Regional Centers throughout New York whose goal is to facilitate the education of children with autism.
- New York State Health Accountability Foundation
Goal is to enhance the power of the employers? voice in the health care marketplace, and thereby stimulate competition and promote value-based purchasing.
- New York State Podiatric Medical Association
Promoting quality foot care since 1885.
- New York State Right to Life Committee
Includes prolife resources on abortion, euthanasia, adoption, fetal development, abstinence, crisis pregnancy centers, and legislative information.
- New York State Therapeutic Recreation Association (NYSTRA)
Organization for people who deliver therapeutic recreation throughout the state.
- Postpartum Resource Center of New York
Self-help organization established to provide education, emotional support, and professional referrals to mothers who are suffering from postpartum depression.
- Trisomy 21 Foundation of Northern New York
Mission is to improve the quality of life of adults and children with Down's Syndrome through education, funding, and research.