- State Library (2)
- Food Bank For New York City
Solicits, collects, warehouses, and distributes food to a wide range of community feeding programs.
- Hudson River (11)
- Tesla Memorial Society of New York
Offers history, information, links, and news.
- Great New York State Fair
Official site. Information about the fair and the Empire Expo Center.
- Inform, Inc.
Identifies practical ways of living and doing business that are environmentally sustainable. Programs in sustainable products and practices, chemical hazards prevention, and sustainable transportation.
- Clean Ocean Action
Coalition working to improve the degraded quality of the marine waters off the New Jersey/New York coast.
- Seneca Nation (3)
- Mohonk Preserve
Member-supported nature preserve dedicated to protecting over 6000 acres of the Shawangunk Mountains.
- Firemen's Association of the State of New York (FASNY)
Provides servicees to volunteer firefighters in the state.
- New York Apple Country
Consumer information, directories of apple growers and marketers, recipes, photos, grower and direct marketer extranet, and more.
- New York Library Association
- New York State Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence (OPDV)
Provides information on social and support services, community coordination, legislation, education, and more.
- Richard Wagner Society of New York
- Center for Community Alternatives
Provides services, training, and technical assistance to professionals in the criminal and juvenile justice systems.
- New York State Crime Victims Board
Provides financial relief to victims of crime and their families by paying unreimbursed crime-related expenses.
- New York State Office of Children and Family Services (1)
- Citizen Action of New York
Multi-disciplinary organization dedicated to children, labors, senior citizens, students, and tenants for social and economic justice.
Information about canals located in New York State.
- Teatown Lake Reservation
Nature preserve and education center, featuring educational programs, hiking trails, and volunteer opportunities.