- Juilliard School (3)
- Jewish Theological Seminary of America
The academic arm of the conservative movement, includes a Rabbinical School, Cantorial School, Graduate School, and affiliated institutions like Ramah Camps and the Jewish Museum in NY.
- Joan and Sanford I. Weill Medical College (7)
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
Established 1911; a 4-year, accredited Medical Graduate School.
- Laboratory Institute of Merchandising (LIM)
Offers courses related to the businesses of fashion, marketing, and visual merchandising.
- Bank Street College
Offers graduate and continuing education programs with a child-centered focus. Also has a demonstration school for ages 0-13.
- Union Theological Seminary (1)
- New York School of Interior Design
Offers MFA, AAS, BFA as well as non degree programs.
- Marymount Manhattan College
Urban, independent, undergraduate liberal arts college.
- Globe Institute of Technology
Offers bachelor and associate degrees in business and computer information technology.
- European School of Economics
Official site of the European School of Economics, a private university offering graduate and undergraduate programs in London, New York, Rome, Milan, and Lucca.
- Berkeley College - NYC Campus
- Wood Tobe-Coburn School
Accelerated associate degree and diploma programs in accounting, administrative, computer, fashion, and travel.
- Harry Van Arsdale, Jr. Center for Labor Studies
- Fordham University School of Law
Law school in Manhattan, New York. Site features information on admission procedures, fee structures, faculty, and alumni.