- Mississippi Council on Problem and Compulsive Gambling
Nonprofit, gaming-neutral organization whose efforts focus on crisis counseling, prevention, referral, public education and awareness, and training.
- Mississippi Health Advocacy Program (MHAP)
Combines research, analysis, and grass-roots organizing to improve health policies, practices, and funding in Mississippi, especially in support of the state's poor and underserved people.
- Diabetes Foundation Of Mississippi, Inc.
State nonprofit health organization which provides diabetes research, information, patient services, and advocacy for Mississippians.
- Pine Belt Mental Healthcare Resources
Provides mental healthcare throughout southern Missippi.
- North Mississippi Regional Center
Services for citizens with developmental disabilities.
- Mississippi Mental Health Resources
Index of local mental health providers listed by county.
- Delta Health Group, Inc.
Specializing in long-term, sub-acute and rehabilitative care for the geriatric sector.
- InfusaCare, Inc.
Offers infusion therapy services.
- Ellisville State School
One of five state operated facilities serving individuals with mental retardation and/or developmental disabilities.
- Cerebral Palsy Foundation of Mississippi
Working to provide services, support, and information for individuals and their families.
- Laser Body Scuplting of South Mississippi
A revolutionary new technique uses a laser to melt away undesirable fat from specific parts of the body in a minimally invasive fashion.
- ConsumerReports.org: Mississippi Hospitals
Features information and expert ratings of Mississippi-based hospitals.
- Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation
Provides medical services to patients in the mid-south.
- Delta Region AIDS Education and Training Center
Providing resources and clinical training for health care providers in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas.