- Minnesota Department of Health (3)
- Minnesota AIDS Project
Comprehensive HIV/AIDS services, education, and advocacy agency. Operates the Minnesota AIDSLine information service.
- North American Training Institute (NATI)
A division of the Minnesota Council on Compulsive Gambling (MCCG).
- Minnesota Institute of Public Health
Group of dedicated people who work with individuals and organizations to safeguard and protect the public health.
- Lupus Foundation of Minnesota
Provides education, support services, and more to those affected by lupus. Includes calendar of events and list of volunteer opportunities.
- Minnesota State Fire Chiefs' Association
Works to provide vision, leadership, and direction for the fire service of Minnesota.
- Narcotics Anonymous
Regional meeting list, event information and information about NA.
- Minnesota Fallen Firefighters Memorial Association
Works to ensure that every firefighter Line-of-Duty Death within Minnesota is provided a dignified memorial service.
- Minnesota State Fire Department Association
- Fire/EMS/Safety Center
Provides statewide fire, emergency medical service, and environmental health and safety training and education leadership.
- Fire Marshal's Association of Minnesota
Provides fire information and fire prevention tips to citizens.
- American Red Cross of Central Minnesota
Provides relief to victims of disasters and helps people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies.
- Minnesota Professional Fire Fighters
Organized in 1938 as a member of the International Association of Fire Fighters, Local #A22.
- Minnesota Osteopathic Medical Society
Promoting the public health and the art and science of osteopathy.
- MN Family Planning and STD Hotline
Offering information on sexuality, STD's, birth control, and more.
- Minnesota Association of Resources for Recovery and Chemical Health (MARRCH)
Association of chemical health caregivers. Site includes a Prevention Resources Directory.
- Minnesota National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League
Pro-choice advocacy organization.
- Minnesota Obesity Center
Funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to research the prevention of weight gain and the treatment of obesity.
- NORML Minnesota
Branch of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, working to reform marijuana laws in the state.
- Minnesota Center for Rural Health
Helping design and implement strategies to assure availability of health care in rural Minnesota.