- Michigan Technological University (31)
- Northern Michigan University (12)
- Mackinac Bridge
Features fares, facts, and history of the bridge connecting the Upper and Lower Peninsulas.
- Mackinaw Tourist Bureau Guide
List of lodging, attractions, recreational opportunities, events, and historical highlights from this town at the tip of Michigan's mitten.
- Little Brothers - Friends of the Elderly
International, nonprofit, volunteer based organization dedicated to service to the elderly.
- Da Yoopers (2)
- Society for Industrial Archaeology (SIA)
Includes member services, the online version of the SIA Newsletter, chapter news, and more.
- WGTU 29
- Chip-In's Island Resort & Casino
Located on Michigan's upper peninsula.
- Save Our Snows
Information about happenings in the Les Cheneaux Islands affecting quality of life. Special emphasis placed on land use, planning, and economic development.
Travel and recreation guide.
- Hiawatha Log Homes
Manufactures log homes and beds.
- Rapid River Rustic, Inc.
Makers of cedar log home products.
- Bay Area Medical Center
- Western Upper Peninsula District Health Department
Offers public health and nursing services for Baraga, Gogebic, Houghton, Keweenaw, and Ontonagon counties.