- Michigan Municipal League
Association of Michigan cities and villages.
- University Musical Society
Offers performances and educational events featuring outstanding performing artists.
- Assistive Media
A nonprofit, charitable service that produces RealAudio recordings of literary works for people with disabilities.
- National Association of Industrial Technology
- Islamic Assembly of North America
News, activities and publications of IANA.
- Center for Social Gerontology
Concerned with research, training, and social policy issues surrounding aging.
- Microsoft Healthcare Users Group
Encourages interaction among users and developers of Microsoft-based technologies in healthcare.
- City of Ann Arbor
Official site for the city of Ann Arbor. Site features city administration, council, community services, and tourist information.
- Jewel Heart
Tibetan Buddhist Center. Spiritual Director Kyabje Gelek Rinpoche.
- Circle of the Sacred Path Community Church
Interfaith pagan church offers community index and Reiki information.
- Recycle Ann Arbor
Works to improve environmental quality through recovery, reuse, recycling, and effective energy use.
- NOAA CoastWatch - Great Lakes Node
- Ann Arbor CoHousing Community
- Magical Education Council of Ann Arbor
Including info on ConVocation '96, February 15-18, 1996, Hotel St. Regis, Detroit, Michigan.
- Shekinah Christian Church
Spirit-filled, Apostolic-Prophetic church ushering in the glory of the Lord.
- Ann Arbor Hash Bash
Annual rally for the decriminalization and legalization of marijuana.
- Michigan Freedom of Information Committee
Nonprofit group working to ensure the public's right to open access to government records and meetings. Offers information and advice, provides seminars, and publishes a newsletter.
- Ann Arbor District Library
From this location, you can read, see, and view what the library has to offer.
- Ann Arbor Jaycees, The
Provide leadership training for young people (ages 21-39) through community service.
- Sahaja Yoga Meditation in Michigan
Provides information on the method, as well as a schedule of weekly meditation meetings.