- Children's Hospital (2)
- Joslin Diabetes Center
Dedicated solely to diabetes treatment, research, cure, education, and news. Offers lifestyle and nutrition information, discussion groups.
- Massachusetts General Hospital (12)
- Partners HealthCare System
Corporation overseeing the affiliation of Brigham and Women's Hospital, The Massachusetts General Hospital, and The North Shore Medical Center.
- Brain Tumor Society (BCS)
Information on brain tumors and treatments such as chemotherapy, radiation, clinical trials and alternative therapies.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (1)
- Boston Medical Center
- Center for Young Women's Health
Provides education, clinical care, research, and health care advocacy for adolescent girls and young women. Also provides online resource center.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (5)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Nonprofit managed health care organization providing a wide range of medical services to New England.
- Management Sciences for Health
Nonprofit corporation bridging the gap between what is known and what is done about public health problems throughout the world.
- AIDS Action Committee of Massachusetts
New England's oldest and largest AIDS service organization.
- National Youth Sports Safety Foundation, Inc.
Nonprofit educational organization dedicated to reducing the number and severity of injuries youth sustain in sports activities.
- Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation for Autism
Founded by Doug Flutie in honor of his son, this foundation raises funds for research and provides information to families with children affected with autism.
- Fenway Community Health Center
Provides comprehensive, high-quality health care to meet the needs of lesbians, gay men, and bisexuals.
- Boston Public Health Commission
Mission is to protect, preserve, and promote the health and well-being of local residents.
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
A 144-bed community teaching hospital.
- New England Medical Center (1)