- Berklee College of Music (4)
- Boston Conservatory
Performing arts university.
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts
Focuses on creative investigation, risk-taking, and the exploration of an individual vision. Affiliated with Tufts University.
- Federation for Children With Special Needs
Center for parents and parent organizations to work together on behalf of children with special needs and their families.
- Boston Architectural Center
Offering Bachelor's and Master's programs in architecture and interior design, along with a variety of continuing education opportunities.
- Citizen Schools
Seeks to educate and build community through unique learning apprenticeships that match talented volunteers with children from age 9 to 14.
- Fisher College (1)
- North Bennet Street School
Offering workshops in bookbinding, fine woodworking, jewelry making, piano technology, and preservation carpentry.
- Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
Professional school offering doctoral degrees.
- Bay State College
Two year college offers academic, social and cultural activities, in the heart of the Fenway.
- New England Board of Higher Education
Nonprofit, congressionally authorized regional agency dedicated to higher education and economic development in New England.
- Center for Law and Education
Addresses public education reform issues, with emphasis on low-income students and communities.
- Boston Center for Adult Education
Private, nonprofit adult education center with courses in diverse subject areas.
- Art Institute of Boston
Info on curriculum, students, admissions and events.
- New England School of Photography
Courses in advertising, portraiture, fashion, editorial, photojournalism and fine art.
- Anglo Continental Educational Group
Offering English language courses in England and the USA.
- MGH Institute of Health Professions
Internationally recognized graduate school that prepares advanced practice professionals for successful nursing, physical therapy, speech-language pathology, and clinical investigation careers. The MGH Institute integrates classroom learning with research and clinical experience.
- Association of Independent Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts (AICUM)
Represents the independent colleges and universities in Massachusetts: 55 of them, ranging from small, specialized colleges to traditional liberal arts colleges and research universities.
- New England College of Optometry
Four-year graduate college.
- Trapeze School
Offers trapeze and aerial arts courses to students of all ages, from beginning to experienced level. Locations in Manhattan, Baltimore, and Boston.